POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : My first PoV Anim! : Re: My first PoV Anim! Server Time
1 Jul 2024 23:55:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first PoV Anim!
From: Stephen
Date: 11 Nov 2006 17:45:00
Message: <web.4556513b48892aac6c8108360@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
> :o) My first venture into PoV animation. Ok, tell me if I've done something
> I shouldn't have.
>
>   This is a black opal ring. The opal is set in 18ct rose gold in a rubover
> setting.
>
>    Can I slow this down? I used TMPGenc.
>
>     ~Steve~

In Settings, Video Tab, you can change the Frame Rate.
The other way is to increase the number of frames you output from Pov:-)
Did you set Cyclic_Animation = 1 or +KC because there looks like a stutter
between the last and first frames.
At least the ring is situated on the centre of revolution. :-) {PJ}

Stephen